We always try to make sure that when we use pictures that aren’t ours, we give credit. However, we’re human and you may find something that is wrongly credited or thought to be in the public domain and thus has no credit.
First and foremost, if the above has happened to your images or work via tastybg.com, we are terribly sorry and please note it was an honest mistake.
In order to keep tastybg.com in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (*DMCA*). It is tastybg.com’s policy and obligation to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions when it comes to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (*DMCA*)
If your copyrighted material has been posted on tastybg.com and not linked correctly, or if you would like it changed or removed or it is copyrighted, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
In order to comply, we are listing a process that is to be followed for allegedly misrepresenting your work and to have to changed/removed/updated.
* Provide evidence of the authorized person or power to act on behalf of the owner that is allegedly infringed upon.
* Provide the following contact information so that we may contact you: name, address, phone number, and email.
* Present sufficient detail of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include where the material appears in tastybg.com.
* A statement that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to be used in such manner.
* A statement that the information sent with a complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, an alleged infringement has taken place.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner that is allegedly being infringed upon.
Send the written infringement notice with subject copyright to the following email address:
We’re committed to responding and fixing the problem within 3 business days.