This Raspberry Mint Lemonade is refreshing and delightful and it is made with fresh lemon juice, mint.
Raspberry Lemonade with Fresh Mint
It is very easy to prepare this raspberry-flavored lemonade and it takes only a few minutes.
- Pitcher 64 oz
- 6 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 5 cups water
- Use the pitcher and juice the limes and lemons into it.
- Add the sugar and mix it. Set aside.
- Use a blender to puree the raspberries until smooth. If you don't like seeds from rasberries you can use fine mesh strainer to separate most of the seeds.
- Add the puree to the pitcher and mix well.
- Add mint leaves to the raspberry mixture and fill up the pitcher with water and put it in the fridge to let it cool fora few hours.
- Serve in a glass with ice cubes. You can garnish on top with fresh raspberries, lemon, and mint.
You can store it in the fridge for a few days.