Cauliflower Rice was introduced at the end of the 90s from California’s chef Ben Ford. Cauliflower has many benefits including stimulating the healthy bacteria in your gut and reducing inflammation.
Cauliflower rice is healthier alternative compare to the rice and it start treating more the rice industry. Cauliflower is high in vitamins and very low in calories. Interesting fact is that almost every vitamin and mineral that your body need can be found in cauliflower.
How to Make Cauliflower Rice
- Food processor
- Cutting board
- Large sauté pan
- Large bowl
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ginger (optional seasonings)
- sea salt or ground black pepper (optional seasonings
- garlic (optional seasonings)
- Clean the cauliflower from any leaves and cut it into pieces.
- Use a food processor and place the cauliflower into and pulse it until a grainy rice-like consistency.
- It is optional if you'd like you can season with sea salt and ground black pepper, garlic.
- Heat a large sauté pan over high heat and add coconut oil when the sauté pan is hot.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and sauté with oil and any additional seasonings if desired.