Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult and today I am presenting you this Healthy oatmeal and yogurt pancakes.
These Oat and Yogurt Pancakes are extremely easy to make from everyone with just made in the blender with oatmeal, yogurt, banana and an egg, and not only healthy but also high in protein.
Healthy Oat and Yogurt Pancakes
- KitchenAid® K400 Blender
- Medium size pan
- Rubber spatula
- 2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup banana (medium size and ripe)
- ⅓ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 5.3 oz yogurt
- coconut oil
- We blend all ingredients using a blender until very smooth.
- Heat a pan with about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Pour a small amount of the ready mixture from the blender into the pan.
- Cook for about 4-5mins from the first side and then another 203 mins from the other side.
Nutritional information should be considered an estimate only; please always consult with a nutritionist, a registered dietician or your physician for any specific health-related questions.
It is always better for your health to use clean ingredients if possible organic – with no pesticides, antibiotics and hormones.
Did you make this Oat and Yogurt Pancakes recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @tastybg_on Instagram and hashtag it #tastybg.