This cabbage salad is not just simple and tasty but also extremely healthy with just a few ingredients like red and white cabbage, carrots and peppers.
More and more people realized how important is to eat more fresh produce to get more of the necessary nutrients in order to stay healthy. This cabbage salad combines the health benefits of the cabbage – Vitamin A, B, C, and K, rich in fiber, potassium, folate, calcium with beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants from carrots and peppers.
- Large bowl
- Cutting board
- Stainless Steel Box Grater
- Glass jar
- 4 cup green cabbage shredded
- 2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- ½ cup sweet peppers shredded
- ¼ cup cidar vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all ingredients in a glass jar.
- In a large bowl add the salad ingredients and mix them well. Pour the dressing on top and mix with a fork. You can adjust the salt by taste.
Nutritional information should be considered an estimate only; please always consult with a nutritionist, a registered dietician or your physician for any specific health-related questions.
It is always better for your health to use clean ingredients if possible organic – with no pesticides, antibiotics and hormones.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @tastybg_on Instagram and hashtag it #tastybg.