Warm, creamy, nutritious and delicious. Perfect soup for any season.
How many of you have tried at restaurants that tomato basil soup? It is so easy to make it at home with just a few ingredients. Using fresh basil really makes a difference. You can put the leftover in the fridge and use it the next day. There are many variations of tomato basil soup and you can even use your creativity to improvise and change the recipe.
We all have grown with the tomato soup and today I will show you how easy is to prepare it at home and healthier than the restaurant versions.
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
- Food processor
- Stock pot
- Sharp knife
- 4 tomatoes (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 14 leaves fresh basil
- 1 cup coconut cream
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a stockpot combine tomato juice and tomatoes and for about 30 minutes sSimmer.
- Use a food processor to make a pureed mixture with basil leaves.
- Add coconut cream to the pureed mixture and put back in a stockpod.
- You can add salt and pepper to taste.