Greek salad is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, and olives and dressing.
Most of people have heard or try Greek salad, but actually, you’ll be surprised how many people do not know how to prepare it. Today I decided to share this popular salad recipe with you.
Greek Salad Recipe
- A large bowl
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
For the salad
- 2 cucumbers (sliced)
- 1 cup tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 7 oz feta cheese (chopped)
- 10 Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp fresh Coriander leaves
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for dressing together.
- In another bowl add the tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, onion, olives and mix all the ingredients together. Add the dressing and mix.
- Garnish on top with coriander leaves.
Nutritional information should be considered an estimate only; please always consult with a nutritionist, a registered dietician or your physician for any specific health-related questions.
It is always better for your health to use clean ingredients if possible organic – with no pesticides, antibiotics and hormones.