Greek salad is a popular salad in Greek cuisine generally made with pieces of cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, onion, and olives and dressing.
Greek Salad Recipe
- A large bowl
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
For the salad
- 2 cucumbers (sliced)
- 1 cup tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 7 oz feta cheese (chopped)
- 10 Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp fresh Coriander leaves
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for dressing together.
- In another bowl add the tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, onion, olives and mix all the ingredients together. Add the dressing and mix.
- Garnish on top with coriander leaves.